NIELIT O level: For jobs like IBPS (Banking), Railway, Patwari, IAS, IPS, NTPC, ONGC, BSNL, IT Industry etc.
- June 3, 2015
- Posted by: Bluetech
- Category: Government Jobs,
A Scheme of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Department of Information Technology (DIT), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT) of The Government of India.
NIELIT (erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programs in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT.
- NIELIT courses like O level for applying government jobs.
- Opportunity for higher education.
- Courses acceptance worldwide by all software MNC companies.
- Course eligibility starts with 10+2 and benefited for all higher education required government jobs like banking sector.
- Scholarship of Rs. 8000/- for all SC/ST/Handicapped male category.
- Scholarship available for every female without any caste restrictions under female empowerment program of Government of India.
- NIELIT offers Industry relevant curriculum for best education.
NIELIT avails O/A/B/C level courses in the field of IT which is supporting all the pass outs candidates to apply in all state and central government jobs where computer diploma is must for the position. NIELIT diploma courses play a major role for any central government vacancies like banking, railway etc.
NIELIT has opened the doors for non-technical candidates to fulfil their wish to accomplish higher education in IT sector through its various courses. The value of O/A/B/C level courses is Diploma/Engineering degree/MCA/MTech respectively and accepted by all the governing bodies for their various requirements as well as software industry.